Imagine having a virtual wallet. Yes, crypto-currency wallets are a current trend that allows you to pay for your services online. Still called e-wallets, the monetary transactions are done without contact and via an app. In this article, you will find out what an e-wallet is and what these benefits are.
What are crypto-currency wallets?
They are an electronic payment method that works like a digital card, from your mobile device. Some even use wireless communication technology. This technology allows you to pay by simply approaching your smartphone to a point of sale.
Advantages of digital wallets
Digital wallets offer many advantages when making transactions. Thus, obtaining these wallets allows you to:
- Place orders or make purchases in certain online stores;
- Make transactions between different accounts;
- Make payments at stores by scanning a code containing the details of the account you are going to pay on;
- Reload money from another account with a balance;
- Pay your basic utilities like electricity and water bills by checking the balance on your phone.
So, you can see that e-wallets are definitely a convenient and agile option to make your transactions. There is no need to go to the bank to register. Just download the application and register, and then use it to pay in the establishments affiliated with the service.