Date: June 7, 2004 Time: Following Board Meeting Location: Vera Davis Center
DRAFT MINUTES – Minutes submitted by Sheila Bernard. Subject to approval by the EC.
1. Call to Order: Sheila Bernard called the meeting to order. Present: Sheila Bernard, Greg Fitchitt, Alice Stek, Jim Smith, Tom O’Meara, Paul Ryan.
2. Public Comment: Public comment was not heard separately, but stakeholders who were present participated informally throughout the meeting.
3. Approval of Minutes: Not discussed.
4. GRVNC Administrative Items:
In order to post the agendas at more locations, the agendas will be sent to grvnc.org and regional reps can post them (as can other board members, to maximize locations).
We will create links from web addresses such as “veniceneighborhoodcouncil.com, -.org, etc. to grvnc.org.
We will get legal counsel about our options concerning the website “grvnc.com.”
Greg agreed to help with minutes pending the election.
Paul and other members of the exec committee will try to meet with DONE concerning our election schedule and related matters.
5. Agenda Items for June 14th Board Meeting (included by consensus)
We will include everything that was tabled from the May 20th board meeting, plus we will add election procedures and budget as the first item. We will include items from the LUPC and the Conservation Committee.